#BeautyTalk Posted byShedelle Holmes via IG: @hairbyshedelle
Beyonce’s choice of hair and dress for the Grammys was simply elegant! She radiates beauty from inside out. Wondering how Queen Bey got such effortless waves? I can help!!! #HairTipMonday
1. Always start with clean hair.
2. Using a large barrel curling iron (i.e @hottoolspro 1 1/2 – 2 inch iron) begin by freely wrapping small to medium size sections of your hair (depending on your density) around the barrel of the iron. Do not wind the hair through the barrel, this will give you a different pattern!
3. Let sit for a few seconds and release while holding the tip of your section and tug. Hold for a few seconds to let cool.
4. Keep going.
5. Make sure to concentrate on the sections around your parting. Curl the sections that frame your forehead and cheeks, away from your face! You can shake it up a bit by going in with a flat iron on the ends of your hair for an even looser appearance.
6. Use a light finishing pomade to polish and piece apart your waves (i.e @mizaniusa #DefyneWax) and hairspray for any fly aways!
That’s it, Flawless, Sexy Waves like Beyonce’s Grammy Look.
No shows booked at the moment.
© 2013 Miss Ksyn. MissKsyn.com
“Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size But when...